Welcome

Welcome to the Save the World blog by blogger1! This blog has tips, tricks, and information about how to save the environment, animals and people. We will also keep you posted on all the news about crisis in the world. Each post will be titled environment, people, or animals depending on which category it’s helping to save.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

People

I just wanted to remind everyone that during the holidays is time is a perfect time to give. Personally around the holidays I always choose World Vision for my main charity. Most people get their catalog in the mail and that's what I like to use. If you don't get one you can do the exact same thing online at their website which is in important links at the bottom of the page. If you use World Vision you can choose exactly what you want to buy for a family in need. For example this year I'm buying a goat, a cow, 2 chickens and a rooster, and I'm helping stock a clinic. World Vision is a great way to help people in need and you can choose to donate 10 dollars or a million so it's always in budget. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment